Being able to inspire someone can change their life. This website was created to provide tools for anyone needing a boost of motivation or inspiration. Life can be full of obstacles and challenges and often times, it can be easy to toss our dreams aside and throw in the towel. Millions of people have visited this site to find tools like motivational quotes, videos, stories, songs, and personal development articles to help them push through during challenging times.
The transition from high school to college can be hard for many people especially for those who can barely afford it. College isn’t cheap and keeps getting more expensive.
We decided to create a $1000 college scholarship to help the winner out with their college tuition/expenses. At the same time, we’re hoping the submissions will be able to inspire and motivate others.
1. Must be a current college student or a high school senior entering college.
2. Must have at least a 3.0 GPA.
3. Must be a US Citizen or legal resident.
How to Apply
1. Create a short inspirational Youtube video (5 minutes or less) of yourself telling your story, past challenges you overcame, what you hope to achieve with your college degree, what your dreams for your future are, how you’re going to deal with setbacks and temporary failures, and a message to those who are discouraged about achieving success in life.
2. Upload the video to Youtube with the title “$1000 Inspirational College Scholarship”
3. Email the link to your Youtube video to: scholarship (at) motivationalwellbeing.com with the following information:
i. Full name and contact information (address and phone number).
ii. Your school’s name and address (check will be mailed to your school).
ii. Proof of college enrollment (acceptance letter or college transcript).
iv. Proof of minimum GPA of 3.0 (transcript).
The winner will be chosen based on how inspirational and encouraging their video is. However, there must be at least 12 complete submissions from different students for this contest to be valid so spread the word!
Deadline: March 15, 2017
A winner will be chosen by March 31, 2017 and the check will be mailed to your school by April 15th.
Next year’s scholarship will start in June 2017.