Welcome to the Motivational Songs section where you’ll find dozens of inspiration and motivation songs that will inspire you, pump you up, and move you.
Some of these motivating songs are more mellow, some more upbeat, some you’ll love, and some you could probably care less for… there’s a different variety of music from the best workout songs to inspirational ones, something here for everyone. Enjoy and be motivated!
Need motivation? Check out my book: Let’s Do This!
Be sure to check out the comments section where you’ll find 100′s of more motivational and good workout songs. If you have any favorites, please share them in the comments section at the bottom so that other people can check out the songs. If you find any videos that no longer work, please contact me and let me know. Thanks.
300 Violin Orchestra
by Jorge Quintero
by Mr. Wakobi
How to Get Your Song Featured
If you’re a song writer and have songs that would be appropriate for this page and would like to be considered for the featured section, let me know. I’m looking for songs that have a positive message with a nice melody or beat. How long it will stay featured will depend on the amount of submissions I get.
Not all feature songs are artist submitted. If I happen to come across a song I like, I’ll feature it. These will typically be songs that are by less known artists. This is my way of supporting these folks. If I don’t feature your song, please don’t take it personally. You could always add it to the comments section down below.
These songs are in alphabetical order. “New” means songs that were recently added to the list. Enjoy!
- 300 (Violin Orchestra) – Jorge Quintero
- All I Got – MC Hush
- All About You – Classified
- Awake and Alive – Skillet
- Beat It – Michael Jackson
- Believe – Josh Groban
- Boom – P.O.D.
- Born For Greatness- Jana Stanfield
- Can’t Nobody Stop Me – Royce Da 5’9
- Can’t Take That Away – Mariah Carey
- Chariots of Fire- Vangelis
- Days – Joelistics
- Demons Remix – Magnetic North
- Disney Dreams Come True
- Dream Big – David Cook / Emily Shackelton
- Dreaming – Scribe
- Dreamers – AfterSchoolSpecial
- Dreams – Alysha Antonino
- Dreams of Reality – Fame or Juliet
- Ecstasy of Gold Remix – Ennio Morricone
- Eye of the Tiger – Survivor
- Feelin’ Fine – Classified
- Fighter – Christina Aguilera
- Frontline – Pillar
- Get Back Up – Toby Mac
- Get Ready For This – 2 Unlimited
- Give Me A Sign Remix – DMX / Fort Minor
- Gotta Be Somebody – Nickelback
- Hall of Fame – The Script feat will.i.am (New)
- Heart of a Champion – Nelly
- Hope – Shaggy
- Hungry – Rob Baily and The Hustle Standard (New)
- I’m Not Afraid – Eminem
- I Believe – Yolanda Adams
- I Believe I Can Fly – R. Kelly
- I Can Make It Happen – Jackie Pajo
- I Give It All – Rise Against
- I Want It All – Warren G feat Mac 10
- I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor
- If I Were Brave – Jana Stanfield
- If Today Were Your Last Day – Nickelback
- Invincible – Pmac
- It’s A Beautiful Life – Ace of Base
- It’s My Life – Bon Jovi
- Just Stand Up – All-Star Female Artists
- Keep Dreamin’ – Eddy B & Tim Gunter
- Keep’n It Real – Shaggy
- Live Like You Were Dying – Tim McGraw
- Live to Win – Paul Stanley
- Living on a Prayer – Bon Jovi
- Lose Yourself – Eminem
- Man In The Mirror – Michael Jackson
- Mighty Wings – Cheap Trick
- Motivation Proclamation – Good Charlotte
- Move – Thousand Foot Krutch
- Naruto – Various
- Never Give Up – Popstars
- Never Give Up – Two Is One
- Never Give Up – Yolanda Adams
- Never Give Up On Your Dreams
- No Boundaries – Various (New)
- No Giving Up – Crossfade
- One Day – Charice
- One More – Superchick
- One Shining Moment – Luther Vandross
- Reach – Gloria Estefan
- Ready For War – Mayweather / De La Hoya Remix
- Remember The Name – Fort Minor
- Right Here With You – Olivia Newton
- Right Now – Van Halen
- Simply the Best – Tina Turner
- Soar – Christina Aguilera
- Stand – Rascal Flatts
- Stand Up For the Champions – Right Said Fred
- Star – Bryan Adams
- Stronger – Britney Spears
- Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You) – Kelly Clarkson
- Superman – Goldfinger
- The Climb – Miley Cyrus
- The Fighter – Gym Class Heroes (New)
- The Middle – Jimmy Eat World
- The Moment of Truth – Survivor
- The Power of the Dream – Celine Dion
- The Show Goes On – Lupe Fiasco
- The Uprising – Pilot Hill
- The World’s Greatest – R. Kelly
- This is the Moment – Moody Blues
- Till I Collapse – Eminem
- Today My Life Begins – Bruno Mars
- Unbreakable – Bon Jovi
- United States of Pop 2009 – DJ Earworm
- We Gotta Go On – Lawrie Jay
- What A Feeling – Irene Cara
- What Faith Can Do – Kutless
- When You Believe – Mariah Carey / Whitney Houston
- Win – Brian McKnight
- You Gotta Be – Des’ree
- You Gotta Want It – Roberta Gold
- You’re the Best Around – Joe Esposito
- You’re Unstoppable – Paul Hoffman
>>See the comments section below for hundreds of more songs.
Motivational songs I couldn’t find a video for. If you’re able to find it, please let me know. Thanks.
1. My Vision – Seal
2. Why Not Me – Clydene Jackson
“Music enhances the experience of life for it has the power to move the deepest depths of our souls.” – Kevin Ngo
There’s no better way to motivate yourself than listening to a motivational song that pumps you up, puts a smile on your face, and shoots your confidence through the roof.
Everyone has a handful of songs that when they listen to it, it just makes them want to take action. Some of these inspiring songs can have lyrics that have nothing to do with motivation, yet we are inspired to take action. This is because we consciously or unconsciously anchor certain feelings to certain songs.
I’m sure you have a list of top motivational songs where when you hear it, it will bring you into a certain state whether it’s excitement, sadness, peaceful, etc. The motivation music above are just some songs I find motivational to me. Most of these songs have inspiring messages, some have an upbeat motivational sound to it, while others are just classic songs that conjure up images of inspiration. When you find inspirational songs that pump you up, use them to propel yourself towards the accomplishment of your goals.
Again, if there are any motivational songs, happy songs, workout music, or pump up songs you know of that aren’t on this list, please add them in the comments section. Thanks.
You may also enjoy the Relaxing Music section.
Also see: Motivational Songs from Around the World